Since the Bison is almost game-breakingly powerful, it would cost 4000 command points to purchase him. This would be $500 in USD, making him the equivalent of an old version of Photoshop in price. For those who don't have that kind of money, the Bisonic Lockbox collection would provide an alternate route to acquiring him. Only four covers would be required: The Bison, The Bison Reborn, The Bison Dilemma, and The Bison Aquafied: Rise of the Eel Thing. A Spec Op battling Bisonte Black and the Eel Thing would introduce these lockboxes, and the Bison would be a group boss. Since he's pretty much indestructible, 0% would merely result in him fleeing to Antarctica to recuperate.
- He doesn't raise his hooves to fly.
- A song about him was written here.
- No two Bison are allowed in PvP. But if a player goes up against another who has the Bison, they will be rewarded 5X normal XP for forfeiting the match.
- The Bison is his own class. Hence the custom icon.
- Slurpent ISO-8: Upgrades "Sluuurrrp" to the Slurp Cycle, inflicting more damage and affecting all enemies instead of just one.
- American Made: If he teams up with Captain America.
- Doom: If he teams up with Dr. Doom.
- Red in the Ledger: If he teams up with Dr. Doom.
- Bisonic: Bonus for the agent for daring to work with the Bison.