Lady Bow is the leader of the Boos of Boo's Mansion in Paper Mario. She is aided by her butler, Bootler. She is very strong-headed and a tad snooty due to her princess-like status in life, but is also kind-hearted in wanting to aid Mario so that he can save Peach and the world's wishes. She can slap enemies with both her hand and, when ultra ranked, her fan. She can also protect Mario from attacks with her Outta Sight attack and, at super rank, can also try to scare away enemies with an ability called Spook. Outside of battle, she can turn Mario invisible, protecting him from enemy attacks. However, Mario cannot move while in this state.
Gains Combat Reflexes when attacking or attacked by Tacticians. Counters attacks and attacks become Stealthy. Vulnerable to Scrappers.
Flying - immune to ground attacks
Ghostly Body - immune to Bleeding. All attacks have Phased Advantage and Ethereal Strike. Resistant to non-magic and non-psychic attacks.
Level 1 - Smack
- Unarmed Melee
- One Enemy
- 5 hits
- (special) Exploits Combos - does even more damage to enemies with Combo Setup
- (enemy) Combo Setup - next unarmed attack against this target does extra damage
- (enemy) Staggered - cannot dodge attacks
Level 2 - Outta Sight
- Buff Heal
- One Ally
- 1 round cooldown
- (self and ally) Phased - avoid all attacks except psychic and magic attacks. Removed after attacking.
Level 6 - Fan Smack
- One Enemy
- 5 hits
- (special) Deadly Crits - deals extra damage on critical hits
- (enemy) Dizzy - accuracy reduced by 25%
- (enemy) Hobbled - attacks cannot be Stealthy
- (enemy) Wide-Open - taking extra damage from melee attacks
Level 9 - Spook
- Sonic Ranged
- All Enemies
- 2 round cooldown
- (special) Catastrophic - always hits and cannot be protected against
- (enemy) Intimidated - reduces attack, accuracy, and evasion
- (enemy) Broken Will - reduced damage on next attack
- (enemy) Cower - attacks have a 20% chance to fail
It's not easy being green