BioEXALT Operatives. The EXALT Operatives are originally weak, and poses just a medium threat, and considered a mini-Muton. However, this elite version packs more punch than the normal operative. EXALT Elite Operatives uses Laser Assault Rifles as their main weapon, adding up more danger to other enemies. Other than that, they are also equipped with the Alien Grenade, which is insanely dangerous. Another dangerous trait of the elite operative is that the custom gene mod it has. EXALT Elite Operatives possessed a gene mod called "Adrenaline Surge", which is very deadly if they survive a shot. The gene mod makes the EXALT Elite Operative more accurate in their aim after surviving multiple shots. They have a slightly more aim than their normal counterpart in default. However, try to shoot them and if they survive, prepare for some more pain. Like all EXALT soldiers, they will commit suicide if tried to be captured.
- Blasters deals critical damage and gains Focused Attacks if attacking or being attacked by Bruisers.
- Vulnernable to Tacticians. Tacticians gains Tactical Maneuvers and extra turn if attacking or being attacked by Blasters.
- If health is below 30% and is inflicted with Stun or Incapacitation, will commit suicide.
- If survives from an attack, gains 10% more accuracy and adds 10% more critical chance.
- Accuracy and critical hit chance stacks up for unlimited stacks.
EXALT Laser Assault Rifle
- 1 hit.
- Attacks one enemy.
- Ranged energy attack.
- Pain: Increases damage taken by 8%.
- Lock-On: Takes more damage from ranged attack.
- 1 hit.
- Attacks all enemies.
- Ranged plasma explosive energy attack.
- Elerium Burn: Loses stamina and health every turn and counts as Burning
Encoded Voice Communication
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.