Abathur: "Terrans. See failed experiments. Find disappointment. Nowhere to evolve."
Abathur: "But see you. See Inhumans. See Mutants. See Ilay. Find potential. Much potential."
Abathur: "Entity Abathur happy to serve."
- Pre-Precog: Characters with Precognitive Justice.
- Kang: Dares to work with Kang. (W.I.P)
- Doom: Dares to work with Doctor Doom. (W.I.P.)
- My Creation: The Agent and Abathur.
- Adapt to me: Heroes who like to manipulate others.
- Evolve Together: The High Evolutionary and Abathur.
- Eggheads: Heroes who are geniuses.
- Dr.Doolittle: Heroes who can talk fluently with another species.
- Far Far Away: Heroes who are from space.
- For the Swarm!: Heroes who are connected to the Zerg's Swarm.
- Yes, my Queen: Abathur and Kerrigan.
- Role models: Ilay and one of his many role models.
- In the symbiotic attacks, a symbiote (the green buddy on the icon) comes out above the Agent's head and either shoots a needle spine, spikes or makes a shield on the Agent.
- Toxic Nests - Toxic Bombs appear near the enemy team. Not very visible.
- Evolution Chamber - Perhaps some new particles/effects coming out of the ally team.
- Ultimate Evolution - Plants a "seed" into the Agent. Green/Purple liquids come from the Agent once the buff procs.
Notes & Trivia:
- "Why is Carapace such a bad shield?" Because this instead of being a % of average HP, this is a shield for MAXIMUM health. Since the Agent's health is being increased to beyond original Doom and Kang health, this will tank a LOT of damage.
- Abathur barely uses pronouns.
- When Odin fights us, Abathur could use a dialogue line, because he's gonna steal a bit of the Odinforce and give it to the Agent + Swarm :3