|This article was an entry on a finished contest. |
It did not manage to win any prizes
Better luck next time
- While the radio voice joke has been around since late November of 2013, the suit he wears and grayscaled skin is new to Percolation mythos as of the Original Uniform Challenge.
- His walking around as a fuzzy grayscale while surrounded by film grain static is a reference to The Sandlot, where Babe Ruth does this in Benny's dream.
- Most of Hercules' moves are references to baseball, which was more popular in the 50s and 60s than basketball or football. His first move, however, is in reference to basketball.
- Still Myself, Sort Of: Any other hero whose voice got mixed-up by the Percolation (Spider-Man (Mario voice), Superior Spider-Man (RvB O'Malley voice), Iron Fist (luchador voice), Daredevil (Bale Batman voice), Taskmaster (King Candy voice), Elektra (Dump Truck Man voice), Valkyrie (answering machine), Thor (Redneck Thor), Tigra (Tigger voice), Sif (Scarlet O'Hara voice), etc.)
- Go Fight Win the Musical: Teaming up with Molly Hayes, who is also stalked by college sports music.
- Player and Announcer: Teaming up with Agent Venom
- Assemble!: Any pair of core Avengers members
- Champions: Heroes who are members of The Champions
- Flirt: Heroes who are known to be flirtatious
- Godlike: Heroes who are mythological gods (or demigods)
- Hellenic: Heroes with Greek Ties
- Progeny of Olympus: Olympus
- Stink-Eye: Constrictor sued Hercules for excessive force and won. Hercules hasn't forgiven Constrictor for suing him
- Tossers: Heroes with tossing abilities
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.